Strawberry Walnut Bread
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until blended.
- Add the eggs and oil to the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Fold in strawberries and walnuts.
- Spoon equal portions of the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in centers of loaves comes out clean, about 70 minutes.
- Cool loaves in pans for 5-10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.