Grilled Zucchini Parmesan
A quick and easy (and tasty) side dish for any grilled entrée from burgers to fresh fish.
What You'll Need:
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Step by Step:
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into 3 slices lengthwise (6 slices per zucchini)
- Mix butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl, and spread the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice.
- Sprinkle one side of each slice with Parmesan cheese, and place the slices, cheese sides up, on the preheated grill (crosswise to keep them from falling through).
- Grill the zucchini until the cheese is melted, and the slices are cooked through and show grill marks - about 8 minutes.