Marinated Orange Chicken
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb skinned chicken breast
- 1 Navel orange, sliced
- 4 pineapple slices (optional)
- 2 - 3 Navel oranges
- 2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Step by Step:
Recipe from Four Winds Growers
- Juice 2-3 oranges to make 2/3 cup of orange juice.
- Mix ingredients for marinade.
- Cover and chill the marinated chicken 2 hours to overnight.
- BBQ and baste with marinade or bake at 350° until tender, placing pineapple and orange slices over top for last 15 minutes of cooking.